Silverado Texas Edition Was Made For Texas Drivers
The Texas Edition is available either on the Silverado LT or on the LTZ. For the LT version, the Texas editions adds 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, a trailering package, locking rear differential, body-color outside mirror caps and door handles, and Texas Edition badges. For LTZ models, the 20-inch wheels, door handles and mirror caps are chrome and a Bose premium audio system is added.
Like all 2015 Silverado 1500 models, the Texas Editions include:
- All-new EcoTec3 engines ? a standard 285-horsepower (212 kW) V-6 on the LT and 355-horsepower (250 kW) V-8 on the LTZ
- A stronger, quieter, more comfortable cab
- A refined new interior with features and connectivity tailored to the needs of truck customers
- Powerful, intuitive connectivity via Chevrolet MyLink
- Revised steering, suspension and brakes for improved ride and handling
- Ingenious solutions for managing cargo in the bed.