At Davis Chevrolet, maintaining our customer’s trust and confidence is a high priority. We want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we obtain information about you and how we safeguard that information. We obtain non-public personal information about you from:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information about your creditworthiness, credit history, and other information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We may disclose all of the information that we obtain about you as described above, while you are a consumer, customer, or former customer, to our affiliates and to nonaffiliated third parties. We may disclose non-public personal information about you, while you are a consumer, customer, or former customer, to the following types of third parties.
- Financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers, securities brokers and dealers, and insurance agents.
- Others such as non-profit organizations.
- We may also disclose all the information we obtain as described above, to companies that perform marketing surveys on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have a Joint marketing agreement.
It you prefer that we not disclose non-public personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out at those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software, and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. You may control the data being collected from your visit by Dataium through a universal consumer options page located at http://www.dataium.com/consumers."